DePaul is looking for an organized, energetic, FT Leasing Specialist to join our team!
DePaul Properties, Inc. develops and operates affordable housing throught New York State through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program. We create and operate attractive, affordable housing in communities that provide permanent housing solutions for low income individuals and families, as well as operate units licensed for residential tratment by the office of Mental Health.
If you feel you are the right fit for us, you love completing administrative tasks, you have a knack for organization and you enjoy daily interaction communicating with people and building long lasting relationships...Please Apply!
1. Process rental Applications and maintain applicant files.
2. Track annual recertifications, admissions and discharges.
3. Travel to tax credit sites to meet with residents to sign leases and
complete annual recertification questionnaires.
4. Request verification of income and assets of new applicants prior to
admission and annually for current residents.
5. Organize current and historical resident files.
6. Provide information about our properties to potential applicants by
phone, email or in person.
7. Attend all recommended / mandated trainings to stay current with all
LIHTC Compliance and Fair Housing Laws.
8. Performs any other duties for the effective operation of the program.
Education: Associate’s Degree or High School Diploma / GED with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
Other: Valid New York State driver’s license. Must meet qualifications set by the agency’s clean driving record policy. Use of personal vehicle required.