Under the direction of the Residence Manager, assists with the case management, care and training to residents. (Does not involve a case load.)
Please note, this position is Friday 11:00 PM to Saturday 7 :00AM, and Saturday 11 :00 PM to Sunday 7:00 AM.
A. DIRECT SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide teaching, supervision, and support to residents in areas of independent living.
2. Observe, monitor, and document resident behaviors as well as their progress in accordance with agency standards.
3 Assist in the preparation of nutritious meals, including food preparation when needed.
4. Assist in the implementation and supervision of recreational activities.
5. Complete household chores assigned by supervisor to maintain cleanliness and safety standards.
6. Supervise and document resident medications in accordance with agency policies.
7. Perform any other duties necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the community residence.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend staff meetings and trainings as required by supervisor and work as a member of the residential team for each resident. Give relevant input for treatment team meetings, staff meetings, utilization reviews, and any other meetings.
2. Observe all safety rules and regulations for self and others.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Human services experience preferred
Other: Driving record that meets agency’s Clean Driving Record Policy.