STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the planning and implementation of new employee orientation: general agency in-services and site-
specific trainings. To include pre-post testing and feedback to supervisory staff.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Implementation of the Quality Management Plan within the agency.
- Incident Management – review incident reports and provide feedback and recommendations (site-specific). Prepare OMH and Justice Center designated reports. Responsible for incident investigations and determining trends for reporting and follow-up consultation and training.
- Responsible for Utilization Record Review functions to include: Individual record audits, admission reviews, continued stay reviews and discharge reviews.
- Responsible for gathering and preparation of necessary statistics for Quality Management/Improvement reports.
- Responsible for the implementation of Risk Management activities throughout the agency.
- Review and follow-up to consumer, family members and other providers’ concerns/complaints.
- Involved in facilitation client feedback for quality improvement purposes. Responsible for the annual Resident Satisfaction Survey.
- Responsible for the Family Satisfaction Survey and other surveys as deemed necessary.
- Involved in agency-wide Quality Improvement functions as determined appropriate.
- Involved in performance based outcomes activities.
QUALITY TEAM MANAGEMENT TEAM SUPPORT:
- Provide support to the Quality Management Specialist II and Quality Management Vice President as requested.
- Participate in the overall Quality Management planning.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- At the request of the Vice President(s) and/or Program Director(s) performs case-related clinical consultation including but not limited to:
- Case Reviews
- Treatment Team meetings
- Risk Management meetings
- Crisis Interventions
- Provide consultation as requested regarding employee issues related to client care.
- Responsible for Policy and Procedure development.