1. Designs, coordinates and implements a comprehensive recreation/activity, social and education program
for SRO’s & Apartment Program at Ridgeview.
2. Organize, plan and lead activity groups.
3. Organize, plan and coordinate community outings.
4. Prepares and submits monthly calendar to Director at least two weeks in advance.
5. Provide transportation to and from activities when needed.
6. Track attendance and participation at activities and outings.
7. Assists with maintaining operational budget for department.
8. Orders supplies for programs.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. College education in the field of recreation desired.
Experience: At least one year experience working in the mental health field strongly preferred.
Other: Must have own transportation, current NYS drivers license, and clean driving record that meets agency’s clean driving record policy. Ability to drive own vehicle for work purposes may be necessary.