Maintains and / or improves on the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls and closing sales. Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, professional and community referral sources. Partners with other DePaul and community management levels to execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
1. Maintains and / or improves upon the occupancy level of the community in accordance with
the marketing and business plans of the community.
2. Closes sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members and / or advisors in
the decision making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how
services and programs can meet their needs. Responds promptly to every telephone call
or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, family members and /
or significant others.
3. Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires.
4. Utilizes any sales processes, systems and forms that DePaul either requires now or may
develop or add in the future for external and internal sales to perform job duties.
5. Follow up and execute sales processes with all leads related to any events that generate
6. Track information, compile data and reports (TBD but as required).
7. Foster external business development sources which may include but not necessarily be
limited to legal and financial professional sources, senior organizations, special interest
groups, clinical d/c planners, SNF facilities, clergy, insurance providers other local
community support organizations.
8. Provides information and conducts presentations about services and programs, market
advantages, availability and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective
referral sources and community groups.
9. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Administrator and / or DePaul management to
assure individual and facility goals are met and ultimately to assure quality care for the
residents and effective functioning of the community.
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Bachelor’s degree in related field (Marketing/Business etc.).
3. Minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably in the senior living industry.
4. Proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads.
5. Possess the ability to work cooperatively with personnel, co-workers, residents, family
members, visitors, regulatory agencies and the general public.
6. Ability to manage work load in a fast paced, stressful environment.
7. Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the program goals,
objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary to assure quality placements /
admissions at all times.
8. Be an independent thinker with the ability to make decisions that benefit both the residents
and the organization as a whole.
9. Possess excellent documentation skills.
10. Strong commitment to and knowledge of those with dementia and determining placement
needs for same.
11. Be able to represent the facility in a professional and positive manner at all times,
particularly when interacting with individuals not directly associated with the facility
(vendors, family members, regulatory agencies etc.).