*Please note, this position is nights and weekends*
1. Respect and maintain resident rights and confidentiality. Must demonstrate a positive, caring attitude toward all
residents, staff and guests.
2. Listen and respond to resident requests promptly and cheerfully.
3. Greet and welcome guests, residents, service providers and families. Provide tours of the building to families and
potential residents as requested.
4. Receive all incoming calls and route them appropriately.
5. Assist in scheduling appointments for residents as needed or requested by Supervisor.
6. Maintains a neat and welcoming environment within the reception area.
7. Documents accurate messages for staff whenever they are unavailable to take calls.
8. Maintains accurate records of visitors and long distance calls.
9. Assist in performing clerical duties to aid in the effective and efficient operation of programs.
10. Attends staff meetings and in-services as requested.
1. High School Diploma with business school training preferred.
2. Keyboard skills and a knowledge of general office procedures required.
3. One (1) year experience working in clerical capacity preferred.
4. Must have an ability to interact in a positive manner with staff, residents and guests.
5. Must have the required references and criminal record check.
6. Must have required annual Tuberculosis (TB) testing and annual Health Assessment completed.
7. Must have good organizational and multi-tasking skills.