1. Manages and organizes the vendor invoices received by email, scan into queues for AP Specialists to process. Reviews to ensure all information is included;
2. Forward all Papersave (PS) documentation that requires review and approval to DePaul programs. Assist programs with invoice discrepancies. Process incoming department mail and scan into PS queues for approval process.
3. Manage and organize DePaul vendor contracts, working with Purchasing and IT department.
4. Handle vendor calls and contact vendors to resolve A/P issues. Review vendor statements and contact vendor on any discrepancies.
5. Review staff mileage forms for accuracy, proper approvals and submit to payroll department for monthly reimbursements.
6. Assist in the training of staff to ensure that all accounts payable related policies and procedures are being followed and handle staff questions regarding policies.
7. Maintain and control the ordering of blank check stock and record keeping of DePaul tax exemption forms for AP vendors.
8. Back up to AP Audit Specialist.
9. Perform department receptionist responsibilities.
10. Other duties as assigned.